Archbishop Prendiville formerally established Applecross Parish in 1952. Fr Albert Lynch was appointed Parish Priest.
|The Sisters of Our Lady of the Missions opened St Benedict’s Primary School and ran the school for 21 years.
|The second set of extensions to the School opened.
|The Church hall was opened
|Fr Rodney Williams was appointed Parish Priest, following the retirement of Fr Albert Lynch
|The last of the Sisters of Our Lady of Missions, left the school
|Fr Albert Lynch dies and there was the Blessing of the reconstructed Applecross church, in that same year
|Fr John O’Reilly was appointed Parish Priest and retired in 2003
|Fr Peter Whitely was appointed Parish Priest and in 2013 was appointed Vicar General of Perth Catholic Archdiocese, left Applecross Parish
|Saw the opening of the major rebuild of St Benedict’s Primary School and towards the end of 2006 the construction of the new Church and Parish Centre began
|The Solemn Dedication of St Benedict’s Church was celebrated on 24 February by Archbishop Barry Hickey
|Parish celebrated 60 years
|Fr Phillip Fleay was appointed Parish Priest
|Fr Nelson Po was appointed Parish Priest